I purchased this dress at Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City. There is a Claire Pettibone label inside the dress, as well as a Kleinfeld label. I have included a picture here of the paperwork from Kleinfelds when I purchased the dress. Embroidered tulle and platinum silk mermaid with guipure lace trims and sheer illusion back. The color is called platinum, which has gold tones to it. My measurements: Waist: 28 inches, Bust: 34 1/2 inches, Low Hip: 37 1/2 inches I am 5’6″ and wore 2 1/2 inch heels.
- Alterations: I had this dress taken in slightly from my waist to the bust, but nothing was cut, all of the material is sewn into the zipper side of the dress. I had a delicate bustle created that drapes the dress beautifully. It can easily be taken down or put up in the bustle by one person.
- Preservation Method: There is no damage to this dress and it is in the original Kleinfeld Dress Bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.