This is a GORGEOUS vintage lace Victorian style gown. It was found at an estate and is perfect for a wedding in cool weather. The lace detailing is to die for, it is finished with covered buttons all of the way down the back and up the sleeves. It has a train that bustles for dancing or whatever you would like. It truly is a unique piece and would be perfect for your special occasion. This dress is not trendy and is a very classic style with the high neck and full lining, it has been passed down through generations and I hope it continues to get passed down.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: open
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Very RARE find. Please contact me directly for more exact measurements.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Long Sleeves
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.