I bought this dress at an antique store thinking I could wear it as a going away dress for my wedding. It is so beautiful and would be perfect for a winter wedding getaway dress! I couldn’t wear it because it was too small. I am about a size two and I can’t zip it up. This dress would be perfect for a very tiny lady! I’m thinking 00. It is so vintage fabulous that I would love someone else to be able to wear it. Or if you are a vintage dress collector, this dress would be great for re-sale too. The sleeves are 3/4 length and the length is mid-calf. Could also be shortened to hit the knees due to the double layer at the bottom. Zips up the back. A little on the peplum shape. If you are interested, email me for more specific measurements.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Altered to fit a very small person :)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Vintage
- Preservation Method: In good condition. From the 1950's or 1960's but it still in great condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Atlanta,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.