I fell in love with this beautiful dress at a vintage shop in Chicago. The owner of the shop told me she thinks it’s from the 60′s.
The dress was originally a sample dress and has never been worn. (My friend ended up making my dress for me.) The dress is stunning, and I’d love to see it bring a bride joy on her wedding day.
I have many other photos available, just let me know and I’ll send them to you!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 29 1/2
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: The dress originally had sleeves and a covered back. But I had it altered to fit a more modern vintage look. The dress was taken in some around the bust, as well as the hips.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: Boatneck
- Style: Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.