My grandmother bought this dress at the original Filene’s Basement in Boston for my Mom – who had just started dating my Dad. It was worn once, in 1979 in a November ceremony.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 24
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'9'
- Alterations: Waist was originally taken in a few inches. No other alterations.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Silk
- Neckline: Long Sleeves
- Style: Applique, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and preserved in box. Needs to be pressed/steamed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.