Bought for our rustic glam vintage barn wedding outside of Ottawa on September 1, 2013. It made my day! I received SO MANY compliments on this dress! People said it looked like it came from France. It is perfect for any season, so elegant and so comfortable. The dress is in perfect condition. It is striking and elegant enough for a modern glam wedding, yet simple and vintage enough for a rustic-chic outdoor wedding
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36 A/B (has bra cups inside for push up which can be removed)
- Waist: 32
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5 foot 7 and a half
- Alterations: Size: 12 (I had the waist line altered, will fit curvy size 5/6, 7/8). Length: hemmed to my height 5"7 to wear with flats. Dress would work for someone shorter who wants to wear it with heels or close to my height if you wanted to wear flats. * Note Color is Cream NOT Ivory. There wasn't a cream option to choose. Cream is so much prettier than ivory and adds to the vintage look. Silhouette: Empire/ fit and flare With alterations dress cost $3,000.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Scalloped
- Style: Vintage
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professional drycleaned and is in protected bag hanging beautifully in my closet ready to ship!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Ottawa, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.