I bought this dress off of Etsy, but never ended up wearing it because I over estimated my bust size! It is in nearly perfect condition and makes you feel like a princess in it. It has one 1/8″ hole in the tulle near the zipper, but that’s the only flaw I have found. It’s a lovely ivory, almost cream color. There are layers and layers of tulle trimmed in satin and finished with a bow at the bust. It has a darling sweetheart neckline, and the bodice is fully boned. Definitely a dress fit for a fairytale wedding!
Length: 49 1/2″ from underarm to hem
Note: The dress is shown with a crinoline underneath and a necklace which are not included
- Alterations: No alterations have been made since I bought it. Again, there's a small hole near the zipper.
- Preservation Method: The dress was stored in a chest away from light and heat.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Lebanon, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.