This gorgeous dress is originally from the 1950s, in fabulous condition, and provides a wonderful option for a bride aiming for a timeless, vintage look on her wedding day. Beautiful champagne-beige color provides an alternative to the traditional white, but the dress is very bridal-looking and elegant.
I purchased the dress through a vintage dress seller as a possible going-away dress for my wedding, but ultimately decided on a different option. The gown is in beautiful condition for such a unique vintage piece!
Size is roughly equivalent to US size 6.
- Alterations: Tiny tear in back lace.
- Preservation Method: Purchased through a vintage dress dealer based in Hollywood that offers clean and restored vintage gowns; stored in garment bag in temperature-controlled room.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.