I originally bought this dress at a vintage shop here in Portland, OR, and planned on having it altered and such. Out shopping one day, I found the perfect dress (fit, price, color, etc.) at BCBG. So I ended up wearing the BCBG dress on my wedding day, but kept this dress because I had hoped to alter it at some point into a tea length cocktail dress. However, being busy with many other things, I’ve never gotten around to it, and hate to see it not being put to use. Still has the tags on it from the shop I purchased it at, showing the original price.
- Alterations: Vintage origin, so possibly many. It is floor length, though would be gorgeous if shortened to a tea length... Would fit 5'7" person well, with bust: 36-38, waist: 28-29, and hips 36-40+. It is a classic 60's style, with a bow at the back zipper and a square neck.
- Preservation Method: Not preserved upon purchase, nor after. Being vintage, I'd recommend getting it professionally cleaned. It has that vintage smell to it (like it's been stored away), and it has a small hint of rust near the hook at the back zipper/email me for pictures, but given how old this dress is, it is very slight. I have relfected the need for cleaning and small speck of rust in the asking price.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.