I absolutely love this dress, and got innumerable compliments on my wedding day and for months afterwards. It’s a spaghetti strap sheath with a gorgeous hand sewn glass beaded floral pattern whose beauty has to be seen to be believed. I bought it in 1999 at the Vera Wang Bridal House on Madison Avenue, and having seen her whole line-up, I can tell you that this dress is extremely unique. The reason I put it at such a great price is because this sale isn’t about the money for me; it’s about making someone feel incredibly beautiful on their big day who wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford such an amazing dress. I don’t have a daughter, and my nieces are all taller than me. It’s in excellent condition, and has been very well preserved.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 37
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Fittings done by Vera Wang, taken in and shortened from original Size 6.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Chiffon
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Applique
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and preserved immediately after use at Madame Paulette's in New York City.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Tahoe City, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.