I bought this dress in April of 2012 on Etsy. I loved it, but due to my petite figure, it needed more alterations than I had hoped. I later bought another wedding dress. I love this dress, and hopefully I can pass it on to someone who loves it also!
Sheer White with Floral Applique
Creamy-White Lining with spaghetti straps
Short, Scalloped Sleeves
Approximate Size: US 4/6
Bust: 18″ (36)
Waist: 13.5″ (27)
Length Waist to Hem: 37.5″
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.25″
Outer Sleeve: 7.5″
For best fit, please compare measurements with a dress of your own. Dress measured lying flat
-Bust measured armpit to armpit. Double for size.
-Length measured down the back.
-Sleeves measured down the underarm.
-Double Waist for size.
-Outer sleeve measured from shoulder seam to hem.
- Alterations: I did not have any alterations done to this dress. There are no stains, tears, or rips
- Preservation Method: It has been kept folded in a bag inside a box under our bed, but can easily be steamed to get the wrinkles out.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Pedro, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.