Karalyn by Vinyard for Priscilla of Boston wedding dress. This is the actual dress I wore for my wedding. The second and third photos are from my wedding day. It was extremely comfortable and the perfect summer dress. You could wear it for your wedding or it would be a great reception dress. There is no size tag on the inside, unless it’s under all the tulle. At the time of my wedding I weighed 152 and I’m 5’5″ tall and wore a size 8 in regular clothes. I do remember wedding dresses were a couple sizes larger so it must be a 10 or 12. Fit perfect right out of the box. No alterations except I took some tulle out to make it not so big. Originally paid $1250.
- Alterations: Some tulle removed. Otherwise, none.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned. Hanging in original bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bend, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.