This dress was the first I tried on and I fell in love with it. It was the perfect mix of everything for me: classic without being boring, romantic yet sophisticated, feminine but not “princessy”. It didn’t weigh a lot and was comfortable. I had it professionally cleaned and packaged after the wedding and couldn’t bring myself to sell it as I’d originally planned on doing post-wedding. Finally, three and a half years later, I realize I really have no clue what I will do with a wedding dress – even one I love this much still.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 6, but was then taken in and shortened to fit: 32 Bust, 26 Waist, 37.5 Hips and 5'5" Height.
- Preservation Method: The dress was taken to a well respected dry cleaner known for cleaning and packaging dresses to preserve them. I had the dress cleaned and preserved - it's in a sealed box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.