I found this dress at a Watters trunk show in Chattanooga, TN in March of 2010 and fell completely in love with it! The flowers stand out so pretty on this and are done in a silk taffeta with gorgeous lace detailing. I had been looking for a while and I tried on others but none were as pretty and flattering as this one! I wore it one time and it is in perfect condition. Will be very sad to see it go but it’s just too pretty to stay in a bag in my closet.
- Alterations: The dress fit perfect so no alterations were ever done to it. It is a size 16 but I was a size 14. I did have a french bustle added and we used a small leaf from a flower to hide the connection point.
- Preservation Method: This dress was dry cleaned and stored in a air conditioned closet. It was never boxed and preserved so there is no yellowing.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chattanooga, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.