This is a classy and romantic satin gown that has timeless elegance with a flare of new age held at the neckline. While the dress is royal enough in style to make you feel like a princess you will not feel overwhelmed by a large amount of fabric; the design sits so well on the body you will experience nothing other than comfort. To top everything off there is a sense of whimsy brought in with the pockets which will hold your handkerchief and vows perfectly!
- Alterations: The dress has a complete 16 point French bustle that blends perfectly with the subtle edge stitching that evolves from the top of the skirt. The only other alterations were to the hemline. I am 5ft 2in and wore a 5in heel so even a much taller girl would be just fine as long as she wore a shorter shoe.
- Preservation Method: The gown is currently being professionally cleaned & preserved by J.Scheer & Co. in New York. The process will take 2-3 months so the gown will be ready for its new owner at the end of June at the latest. It will be in PRISTINE condition, guaranteed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Rock Hill, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.