This is a classy and romantic satin gown that has timeless elegance with a flare of new age held at the neckline. While the dress is royal enough in style to make you feel like a princess you will not feel overwhelmed by a large amount of fabric; the design sits so well on the body you will experience nothing other than comfort. To top everything off there is a sense of whimsy brought in with the pockets which will hold your handkerchief and vows perfectly!
- Alterations: The dress has a complete 16 point French bustle that blends seamlessly with the pleats that evolve from the top of the skirt. The only other alterations were to the hemline. I am 5ft 2in and wore a 5in heel so even a much taller girl would be just fine as long as she wore a shorter shoe.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned & preserved by J.Scheer & Co. in NY. Process repaired/removed loose beads/fabric smudges. Return report mentioned "a VERY slight gray tinge" left from the gown touching the ground. This could easily be hemmed and the dress would be PRISTINE!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Rock Hill, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.