I purchased the dress from Bella Bridal in West Bloomfield, MI. They are the only retailer in Michigan to sell Victor Harper gowns, as he is a fairly new designer. I originally paid $4800 for it and I’m the only person to ever wear the gown. From what I’m told, these gowns tend to run small. But I typically wear a dress size 6, if that helps. The dress is 100% organic silk and is all hand-beaded. The bodice has a corset and a bra built in. It has double zippers, so it’s very easy to get in and out of. The model number for the gown is VH114 on the designer’s website.
- Alterations: The bodice is completely original and has not been altered in any way. The bottom of the dress has only been hemmed a couple of inches. Length-wise, the dress would fit someone who is 5'9-5'10. I'm 5'8 and wore small wedge heels at my wedding. The dress completely covered my feet. It has only been worn once and has little to no evidence of wear.
- Preservation Method: After the wedding, I sent the dress out to be professionally cleaned. The company I sent it to deals exclusively in wedding dresses and specializes in silk gowns. The dress is still in that packaging and is also in its original bag. The bag has a stain on it but the dress is completely clean and has little evidence of wear.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Burton, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.