Worn during October 2013 wedding, dress is a Victor Harper Coture style (designed by Kenneth Pool under his grandfather’s name). Dress features beaded and crystal sheer yoke, crystal belt (attached to dress) and satin buttons all the way down train (double zipper closure). Victor Harper is all about the back of the dress which yoke includes extremely intricate detailing. Features long train and pockets!
- Alterations: Original bride is 5'1" and dress was hemmed with 3" shoes. Sheer yoke was shortened to accommodate short torso. 2 layers of tulle removed. 5 point bustle added.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Rockville, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.