I wore this dress for less than two hours but loved every minute of it. I originally purchased it from the Nicole Miller Boutique in Washington, DC, and was married in it at the National Harbor. The dress is comfortable, classy and unique. Although it is a size 6 I think it would fit anyone size 2-6 due to the stretchy conforming material.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I had this taken up a couple of inches to avoid snagging on the dock I was married on. I am 5'3 and wore flats, it was hemmed to fit someone 5'6. I have spoken to tailors and they said it would be possible and easy to add a lace underlay if you wanted it longer. Other than that no other alterations. Fit like a glove.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Neckline: Halter
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I have had this dress cleaned but not preserved. If you wish to purchase it as it the price would be lower. Please contact me for more details.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Lynchburg, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.