BRAND NEW WITH TAGS. I custom ordered this dress from the designer for my wedding but ended up not using it.
Color: Antique Ivory
Neckline: strapless, straight across but has the ability to to be altered into a sweetheart; back drops into a “V”.
Skirt Silhoutette: A-line w/dropped waist (It drops just below the hip but has the ability to be altered to drop higher on the hip as well.
Fabric: French silk, satin, and French lace. (Flowers/vines on skirt made with raw silk.)
Miscellaneous Details: The top has an overlay of French lace, silk satin rouging at the bust line, and asymmetric rouging on the hip. Vines/Flowers at various lengths (in antique ivory) made of raw silk drop from the hip. The skirt has asymmetric pickups with asymmetric peekaboo detail of French lace and a satin train that would be gorgeous as a French bustle. I ordered this dress with extra fabric to create a very dramatic bustle. Because no alterations have been made, you can decide on any type of of bustling that you prefer.
When I tried it on, it was so much more beautiful than on the hanger or in the attached photos that I’ve sent. I preceived it to be somewhat of a combination of vintage/antique, classic, romantic, and unique.
- Alterations: NO ALTERATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE. THIS DRESS IS BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, WITH TAGS STILL ON IT.
- Preservation Method: It is still in its original preservation - DOUBLE bagged and boxed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.