Vera Wang White Collection
Organza layered fit and flare wedding dress
Color: Off white.
Size: 4, altered to size 2 and hemmed from waist to fit me in flats and I am 5’3″.
Bust size approx 34, Waist size approx 27
Train is relatively short, beautiful to walk down the aisle but easy and light to dance in.
Worn at wedding June 2013 – ceremony in a garden and reception at covered boat house
In great condition – looks like new
Bought with belt was $1400 new.
Comes with belt with organza flowers made of same material and 3 hand made organza flowers on bobby pins for your hair.
Built in bra cups put in so you won’t need to wear a bra.
Altered to have a sweetheart neck line.
Very light weight dress, comfortable to wear. Very fun style and easy to dance in.
Very beautiful. I got soooo many compliments about this dress.
http://thingsbridesdontsay.wordpress.c om/2011/07/28/i-secretly-stalk-my-wedd ing-dress/
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Or ganza-Fit-and-Flare-Gown-with-Bias-Fla nge-Skirt-VW351011
- Alterations: 5 point bustle added Sweetheart neck line added Taken in at the waist Shortened at the seam between the bodice and the skirt Bra cups added so no strapless bra is needed when wearing dress
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and stored in garment bag hanging since then. Dress is like new and spotless except for a few very subtle brown marks on underside of dress. Not able to see at any point if you are wearing the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.