I loved this dress the moment I put it on. It made me feel beautiful. The detail is stunning, the idea behind this particular design was to create a vintage looking dress. The dress is both very elegant, and comfortable. I was able to wear it though the entire wedding day, dancing, laughing, and the way that the dress photographs… wow! I am still receiving inquiries about where I got it, and how amazing it looks. I found it at a location in San Francisco called the Glamour Closet which sells a variety of designers.
- Alterations: The alterations were done by Janenes Bridal, the best spot in the bay area. (truly!) Bust 32, Waist 26-27, Hips 35-36 and my height is 5'7" with heels
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned at Vogue Cleaners of Marin, and then sent back to Janenes Bridal to mend a few of the raw edges that had gotten frayed in the cleaning process, and then completed at Peninou French Laundry in SF. I wanted to make sure it was as perfect for the next bride as it was for me. I have spent much time and energy doing just this.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Sebastopol, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.