I fell in love with this dress for it’s figure-flattering cut and style and the organic beauty of the folds of organza. I wore it to the wedding, and through the reception despite intending to change because it just felt so incredible and was completely comfortable. I would wear it everyday if it was socially acceptable, but since it isn’t am happy to pass it on to another bride for her special day.
- Alterations: The dress was altered for my height (5'4") and taken in slightly in the waist. At the time, I was a street size 4 in women's clothing.
- Preservation Method: It has not been cleaned, and was stored in the original back since the end of that night. It has some makeup stains along the inside of the neckline and some dirt stains along the bottom folds of organza. The photos are of the David's Bridal advertising, and then photos of the dress in its current condition. This is a great opportunity to get this dress affordably and look stunning on your wedding day at almost half the price!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.