The best decision I’ve made for my wedding besides my husband! It’s a gorgeous dress that actually looks great in photos as well. I felt beautiful in it and received a tons of compliments.
About.com described the dress as following;
Vera Wang Belted Drop-Waist Wedding Dress with Pleated Neckline
Silk Appliqued Wedding Dress from Vera Wang Fall 2007 Collection
“There’s a lot going on with this wedding dress! Vera Wang has designed a drop-waist gown with tone-on-tone appliqued design on the skirt, a bronze ribbon belt, and a pleated neckline. This pleated neckline would also work well on a bride with a small bust.”
The dress was bought at SAKS, Beverly Hills in Dec 2008 and were kept at the shop till I got married in Mar 2012. The dress can be worn in a modern way like the model in the photo or in a classic way if you tuck in the pleats like I did.
Thanks and please email me if you have any questions.
* The original receipt and certificate of authenticity are available.
** I will include the veil in the photo($420 value).
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Height with Shoes: 5.3' with 4
- Alterations: Since the dress fit me almost perfectly, there was a very minimal alteration around waist and around chest.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Floral, Modern, Not white
- Preservation Method: Conservation cleaning by the master fine apparel preservation. J. Scheer & Co, New York was the recommended vendor by SAKS, BH and I chose them to do the cleaning and preservation($745). I sent in the dress as soon as my wedding was over.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Laguna Niguel, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.