Strapless taffeta gown w/ asymmetrically draped bodice, scooped neckline & full ball gown tulle skirt. Purchased at David’s Bridal, at original price $1028. Worn once for my wedding, and has been dry cleaned. Size 6, Ivory. Long train of this dress is elegance walk down the aisle. After ceremony, the added bustle make walking & dancing easier. I have two row of buttons in different layers to keep the bustle nice. (I am 5’5”. I wore both heels & flats throughout the day & the hem was perfect)
Current listing at David’s Bridal: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Ball-Gown-with-Asymmetrically-Draped-Bodice-VW351007
- Alterations: has been hemmed & added bustle (the train is gathered up and fastened at the back of the dress in multiple folds with huddle buttons). I have royal bustle as the first pull ($50) & additional 24 buttons ($7 ea). Cost of hemming was $150 and bustle add another $218, so please consider that in the total original cost of the dress as well.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned already!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.