This was my very first wedding dress, me and my husband are both military and had to rush the marriage and did not really have a proper wedding. I am now planning our actual wedding and I just want a dress that fits our new theme. I wore this dress for a tops of 1.5 hours for a quick vow session done by my best friend. I loved this dress because it has the lace up back with the option of showing bare skin or not, but also leaves room for and weight changes that could occur. The sweetheart neckline accentuates the chest, while the rouching forms a great waist. But best of all, the dress was super comfortable and light weight!
- Preservation Method: This dress had been kept in the garment bag until the day we were married ( a total of 1.5 hours out of the bag) then placed right back into the bag. The dress is pristine with no marks, discoloring or dangling hooks/beads etc.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: panama city, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.