I bought this dress from Becker’s Bridal in Fowler, Michigan during the summer of 2012 for my summer 2013 wedding. The sale includes a matching shawl that I did not wear. I don’t have any pictures of it, but I can add one if needed. If there are additional angles or pieces of the dress you’d like to see, let me know and I’ll try to add a good picture.
I am 5’6” and 120 pounds. I wore this dress with ~ 2 inch heels.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8''
- Alterations: The following alterations were all professionally done: - The neckline was altered to appear as a sweetheart neckline rather than a v-neck. This was all done by pulling back some of the tulle - the bodice itself was not altered. I included the stock photos so you can see the before and after. - Approximately one inch was taken in from the waste of the dress - A sash with matching beadwork was added to the waste of the dress (no tail of the sash is hanging down in the back of the dress) - A one point over bustle was professionally added.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally dry-cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Ada, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.