I fell in love with this dress when I first tried it on in late 2004. It is a beautiful white, full length with bustled train gown. I love the detail on the upper part of the bodice and the faux wrap look. The back fastens up with elegant white ribbon. I am parting with this dress because I have only worn it once and will not need to wear it again. I just am hoping it finds a good home. It is not an “After six” brand, but I believe a part of the “Venus Bridal” collection, but that was not an option for me on the form. More pictures can be made available upon request.
- Alterations: I am quite petite, so the dress was altered/shortened by the seamstress at the bridal store where I purchased my dress (Shades of White).
- Preservation Method: I had the dress cleaned and boxed/sealed immediately after my wedding in the summer of 2005. It has been kept flat in my bedroom closet since then. There is no outstanding damage (to the best of my knowledge) and no repairs or additional cleaning should be needed.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Victoria, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.