I wasn’t very “bridal”; I found most of the dresses I tried on too heavy and too ridiculous. This is a lightweight, elegant, ivory Venus dress with rauching (bunching) on the front that will flatter the figure, no train to worry about, and just a bit of elegant pearl beading on the top. I’m happy to send more photos.
- Alterations: I spent $160 to take in the bust to fit 36C and hem the bottom of the dress to fit my height, 5'6 and 1/2 with flat shoes on. I also spent $120 to add extra hooks on the back so that the zipper is copletley hidden and the buttons look natural.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.