check this video on how it looks in a real person:
This dress is so faminine, romantic and delicate. the mother-of-pearl embroidery all over the dress sparks in a beautiful yet subtle way. You won’t find it easily in most bridal boutiques. Man i had hit so many bridal stores and tried on so many dresses before i finally met her and i knew at the first glance it was THE ONE! I got so many compliments on my wedding day and quite a few girls came up and told me they envy me so much for this dress!
The ball gown dress with a natural waistline will give you a very nice proportion and make you look taller than you actually are. I am 5’2 and wore 5 inch heels which makes the dress good enough for someone around 5’7.
Price could be negotiable a little if you will give love and care to this dress. can text 515*520*1838.
I have a new and never used $100+ veil and I can throw it to you with the dress. it is a plain 3-layer-tulle elbow-length veil and it is new because i forgot to put it on the wedding day.
- Alterations: This dress was bustled. This dress was altered from its original size 10 to dress size 4 which equals to a street size 0 or 2 (if you are street size 0 or 2 you might end up wear a wedding dress in size 4). The bust is now around 35 inch, and waist around 26 inch. Hip size won't matter due to the ball gown shape. My seamstress said it could be taken out a little bit. But I don't think you can take it out all the way back to size 10. I altered the neckline from boat to sweetheart line but you can easily take it back to boat neckline.
- Preservation Method: The dress is quite clean since I only wore it for 1 hour for the ceremony and changed to a reception dress afterwards.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , IA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.