I wore this dress on my wedding day March 30 2013. I was complimented all night long and still get positive comments when people see photos!
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: It was altered t fit me. my bust is 32B so there was padding put into the cups of the dress that could be removed. I'm 5'7" and wore 3" heels, dress was not altered in length. I had much of the embellishment removed from the bust and sleeves as well as from the lace on the back. I liked the way it showed more of the lace. I still have all the little flowers that were removed so I will send those as well so you can add back whatever you wish to!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Floral, Vintage
- Preservation Method: The dress needs to be cleaned. It has not been cleaned so the bottom of the lace and satin is definitely dirty from seeing lots of dancing! There is also a very small stain on the front which no one noticed and didn't show in any pictures. I only noticed after it had been altered and cleaned. I'm giving you all the info just in case it doesn't come out after you clean it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.