I am selling my brand new wedding dress at over half off the original purchase price. It has never been used, only tried on. It is completely unaltered and in flawless condition, stored in a garment bag since the purchase. The gown is by Moonlight Couture http://www.moonlightbridal.com/Collection/MoonlightCouture/ from the 2011 collection. It was $2500 brand new. I decided to go with a completely different style wedding dress and would like to recoup some money from this dress as a result.
About the dress:
I believe the dress is a size 8-10; however, if you have tried on gowns you know that sizing is different. I am normally a 2-6 in regular clothing/dresses and this gown fit me well throughout, with the exception of the length. It would be best to just try it on of course.
Strapless gown with hidden back zipper in an ivory color with a delicate lace application in the upper torso and along the train, as shown in the photos. The train is longer, more like a Chapel train length.
The dress is more of a form fitted gown through the torso and hips.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34C
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: No alterations have been made! Dress is brand new for you to custom fit to your needs.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white
- Condition: New
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Garment Bag since purchased.
- Terms of Sale: Final Sale
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: can consider
- Payment Methods Accepted: paypal, cash, other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.