I am selling my (once) used wedding dress (recently dry cleaned) in excellent condition, stored in a garment bag. The gown is by Moonlight Couture http://www.moonlightbridal.com/Collection/MoonlightCouture/ from the 2011 collection. It was $2500 originally.
It is a strapless gown with hidden back zipper in an ivory color, with a gorgeous delicate lace application in the upper torso, along the sides, and along the train, as shown in the photos. The train is longer, more like a Chapel train length, and there is a French Bustle (bustle is in two places to accomodate multiple layers).
The dress is a form fitted gown through the torso and hips, but definitely NOT trumpet or mermaid-like.
I loved wearing this dress, and find it absolutely romantic.
I am requesting $800 for this dress, OBO
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34 C
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'8''
- Alterations: When I saw this in the boutique, I was able to fit into it but was unable to sit down :) I had my incredible seamstress do some slight work to it. The size/fit listed is the accurate sizing description in its current state. *The bust was a bit on the large side originally, so she took it in. *I am only 5'4'' and the gown was quite long, so she was able to take up a bit of the middle section (below the "sash" at the midline). *Since I could not sit down in the gown as it was (child-bearing hips!), she was able to take out the side seams just a quarter inch on each side, and used the lace from the removed middle section to cover any flaws. As you can see from the photos, the dress is in near perfect condition, and the alterations were top quality.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Plastic garment bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Redwood City, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.