I bought “the dress” from David’s Bridal in beginning of 2010 for my wedding that year. I am 5’9″ and the dress still touched the ground with a 2″ heel on. The dress was also bustled with a two button bustle. I had 2 layers of crinoline taken out so it’d be more “flowy”. It was very comfortable!! I’m a D cup bra and didn’t “need” to wear one! It was supportive. It was very comfortable to sit in and wear. It was about 80 degrees for my wedding and I wasn’t suffocating! I also had it cleaned and preserved in a wedding box with display window after the wedding and it’s been in there since! The detail on the dress is very pretty and goes all the way down the back and train. It was also featured on a Davids Bridal commercial!
- Alterations: I had dress taken in slightly around the upper body, and a two button bustle added as well as 2 layers of crinoline taken out to be more flowy.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned by a professional wedding company Bridal Keepsafe and put in a special box with a window in it and then another box after that. It's been that way ever since until I took first box out so I could photograph it in the box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.