I loved my wedding dress. It flattered me, had the romantic train for pictures, but bustled beautifully for the reception. The simple style with the beaded bodice is classy and elegant. I wore it during the ceremony and the reception.
- Alterations: The dress remained in very good condition. The only problem I see is that the bottom ring that sits on the floor is dirty from the dance floor. It is nothing you would see from afar or in pictures, but it probably should be dry-cleaned. My bust was too small, and so they did take it in near the chest area, and added the bustle.
- Preservation Method: It has not been cleaned, but has been stored in a cool, dry closet in a David's Bridal White Side Zip Garment Bag, which will be included with the purchase of the dress. Is great for storing as well as transporting- and the best part....the groom can't see through it! No peeking!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.