I found THE DRESS! After a long day of shopping at what felt like a zillion stores, with my sisters, mother and mother in law and step-daughter to be, I was about ready to give up! Then, my David’s Bridal sales person said, ‘I have another idea I want you try on… I know it’s not what you were looking for in terms of sleeves and cut but let’s just give it a shot.” It was night and day from all the other dresses! It fit perfectly, even without alterations. It was completely comfortable and made me feel beautiful, yet still like myself. I love the fit of this dress, it is flattering, even to us girls with a little extra padding on the hips and waist. :) The material flows so lovely down the front, the side ruching gives a dramatic detail to the front. There is beautiful beadwork/embroidery on the front and the back laces earned compliments from all my guests. The dress really helped my wedding night be the fairy tale dream I never imagined I could have.
- Alterations: I had the bottom hemmed and the bustle done but other than that, it fit perfectly!
- Preservation Method: It has only been a couple of months since the wedding and I have had it stored in my closet in a David's Bridal garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.