I bought this dress on consignment but am not wearing it for my wedding as it’s too formal for our venue. It is a size 14 and is large for me (shown in photos) in the bust but can easily be taken in; I’m usually a size 10-12. It’s in perfect condition, no tears or snags to the lace and no markings on the inside or outside of the dress; I wouldn’t be surprised if it hasn’t yet been worn. The bodice of the gown is gorgeous, lots of beads and embroidery detail. The train is delicate lace and can be over or under-bustled with simple alteration or a few tacks sewn into the dress. Zips to waist, can fit wider hips quite comfortably. Not sure of exact length but was floor-length on my 5’7″ frame wearing no shoes.
- Alterations: No alterations were made on this dress, by me or the previous owner.
- Preservation Method: Dress appears to have not yet been worn, is kept in hanging bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.