This dress made me feel like royalty. I love the look of it and still do. I’m not super sentimental though and can’t see myself wearing it to the store or anything so I’ve decided to sell it.
- Alterations: This is a gorgeous trumpet style ivory wedding gown. It's only been worn once and I was able to clean it relatively easily, myself, so you will be able to as well if you want to resell it. It came with a huge bow on the side which I had removed and placed a flower pin on it which you can keep or remove. It is a size 2 but it's been tailored to fit tightly around the chest. Measures about 26" right below the bust. It's also been tailored to bustle so the end doesn't drag. Altogether it cost about $1200. Am selling it for significantly less. If it fits you, you will not need to do anything to it which will save you time, money and stress and you will likely be able to resell it.
- Preservation Method: I literally cleaned this dress by hand in a (sanitized) bathtub with a toothbrush and detergent. It's surprisingly easy to clean. Forget the expensive dry cleaners.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Menifee, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.