I wore this White by Vera Wang (also known as Vera Wang White Label) dress to my May 2014 wedding ceremony and reception. It is a beautiful dress that has a vintage feel to it despite having purchased it brand new from David’s Bridal. I have an hourglass figure and it definitely played that up, as you can see in the pictures. It is also very comfortable. The ties at the shoulders are removable, should you choose to do so.
The description from the David’s Bridal website is as follows: V-neck soft A-line gown with hand-appliqued lace on net. Exquisite corded lace is hand-cut and applied in an asymmetrical pattern over soft, sensuous netting. Illusion net at the neckline and hand-cut shoulder ties adds a romantic, ethereal touch. V-neck is mirrored in back and soft A-line skirt features layers of organza and net. Modern cathedral-length train (60″ from waist). Fully lined. Back zip. Dry clean only.
- Alterations: The waist was taken in, cups were sewn into the bust, hem was taken up (I am 5' 6" and wore 3 1/4" wedge heels), and a single bustle was added. The bustle will need to be repaired as part of the chain connecting the many layers broke. It appears to be a quick fix, however. For reference, my (self-taken) measurements are 37" bust, 30" waist, and 39" hips.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in a fabric dress bag hanging in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.