This dress is the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen! After trying on about a hundred dresses, I knew this was the one! I purchased it Brand New from The Bridal Garden in Marlton, New Jersey…a prestigious Bridal salon that carries high end designer dresses. The dress has a fitted lace bodice with gorgeous ruffles cascading into a train from the dropped waist. The train bustles beautifully…the dress kinda of flows as you walk. The dress zips up the back, but also has a line of buttons for decoration down the back of the dress. I had the neckline of the dress gathered to create a sweetheart shape….showing just the right amount of cleavage but not too much. The dress doesn’t need much accessorizing…I just did a big crystal statement necklace, but it looks beautiful belted too. Though I didn’t wear it, the dress comes with a matching lace bolero I will include at no charge.
- Alterations: I had the dress taken in about an inch and a half on either side, and the length taken up just a smidge in the front...so I wouldn't trip while walking. I had the neckline altered to create a sweetheart shape, and I had cups sewn in so that a bra wasn't neccessary. If you typically wear a size 2-4 in dresses, (street size) this dress would fit you perfectly.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned extensively after I wore it by a professional dry cleaning service.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Voorhees, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.