I bought this beautiful dress from the Pronovias boutique on 5th Avenue in NYC. It was love at first sight. The dress is very light and easy to move in. What I loved about this dress is the beautifully intricate lace detail and the simple yet elegant jeweled grosgrain belt right under the bust. This dress is for the minimalist bride who isn’t big on fuss but pays close attention to detail.
From Pronovias: Beautiful dress with a flattering imperial cut and a beautiful scalloped off-the-shoulder neckline. The waist is encircled by a narrow grosgrain belt decorated with silver precious stones that meets in a wonderful bow at the back. The straight cut skirt with scalloped hem features a half-train.
- Alterations: The only alteration made was a shortening of the hem and cups were added in (these can easily be removed). Also, my bridesmaid got a little happy the day of the wedding and cut off the hanger loops that kept the dress on the hanger. I can easily have these replaced.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned by a wedding dress dry cleaner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.