Dress was bought for my wedding four years ago… this is a timeless dress that I absolutely adore. With the buttons all the way down the back, it is simple, but breath-taking (unfortunately the buttons don’t show well in the pictures, but I promise – they’re there!). I wore the dress the day of my wedding for probably 6 hours, but that was the only time it was worn. Dress is off-white. Bra, slip, shoes (size 8), and veil are also available for an additional charge.
- Alterations: The sides were taken in just a touch and the front was shortened about an inch. At the time of the wedding, I was wearing a solid street size six and it fit perfectly.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and stored in an airtight container the past few years. It has just recently been taken out for pictures. No discoloration, tears, or defects - this dress is in perfect shape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.