I found this dress in Virginia in April of 2012! The color was the first thing that I noticed — it is called “Diamond White.” I didn’t want a plain white dress and this dress was a little off-white and has a bit of shimmer. It photographed SO well. I love the asymmetrical waist line and the flower detail. It is VERY flattering. The corset back is one of my favorite things about this dress.
Ideally, I would want the bride to come by my apartment in White Plains, NY to try the dress on first! Just to make sure it fits her perfectly and that she loves it before she buys it!
- Alterations: The only alterations done to this dress was an adjustment to the length (shortened) and had a bustle put in. I am 5'5" and I wore about 1.5 inch heels. The bustle, however, did not last through the reception so the buyer will have to put in a bustle.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned immediately after the wedding (within a few days of Oct. 13, 2012). It was placed back in the original garment bag and has been sitting in a closet in Virginia ever since. So a little over a year. But it is in GREAT condition!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: White Plains, NY
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.