This is a beautiful white ball gown style dress with a detachable cathedral train. It has adorned with rhinestones and silver embroidery. Was worn for my wedding and wedding pictures only. It was purchased from PC Mary’s. I bought it as a size 12 but lost weight and had it taken up to about a 6/8. I will include a free veil but it is nothing fancy. It needs to be cleaned and pressed. Here is the link where I bought it. I will email more pics if interested. I don’t know if the bolero jacket that is in the picture is in the bag or not. I did not have it taken up as I didn’t wear it. http://www.marysbridal.com/bridal.aspx?i=5753
- Alterations: There is no damage just needs to be cleaned and pressed. I took it up from a size 12 to about a 6/8. I'm 5'3 and wore small heels.
- Preservation Method: It has been in my closet in a plastic dress bag. no smoke or pets in home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: prairieville, LA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.