I got this dress at Christina’s in Casper, Wyoming. I had tried on several dresses before my friend found this one hidden behind several other dresses. Once I put it on it felt so perfect. I felt like a princess. When I went to check out the people working there had never actually seen the dress before. They had no idea where it had come from. It was like God was saying that it was the perfect dress. I wore the dress for the wedding ceremony and for the reception. I had it cleaned and put into a preserved box. Now that we live in a small trailer home I have n space for this and would like to sell it and help someone have a perfect wedding. I love all of the bead work that is on this dress. It makes it always sparkle
- Alterations: I did not have to make any alterations with this dress at all. I cannot find an actual dress name on it and wish I knew but this is a great dress.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned at the dry cleaners and put in a Preserved box. Since I am trying to sell it I had to take it out of the box but it is still in great condition
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Gladys, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.