This dress has never been worn (well, besides when I tried it on a couple times). A local bridal salon closed down a few years ago, and the owner kept a few dresses. When I got engaged last year, the owner gave this to my mom to give to me. It’s too big (I’m a size 8 and didn’t want to get it altered), so I ended up just buying a dress of my own. It is full length, flowy chiffon (polyester insides, according to the tag), and very whimsical and feminine. It has a beaded bodice – my bra size is a C and it’s a bit too big. I’d say the bodice would probably be perfect for a DD cup. The back zips up, and there is a very small train, but not a lot. The original tags are not attached, but the little ziplock bag with extra rhinestones, etc, is. It is in perfect condition – what could be better than a brand new designer wedding dress? And, since it’s from a few years back (2008, we think), you won’t see anyone else around with the same dress!
- Alterations: No alterations have been made on this dress.
- Preservation Method: This dress has never been worn - it's been in a durable plastic dress bag, inside of my closet, and is in perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bellflower, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.