Dress bought at The Perfect Dress. Ivory, with natural/ empire waist with silver beading.
I haven’t worn it, except when I purchased it,.
I didn’t end up using it because I found a different dress that better fit the style of my wedding.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this dress. Still in same condition I bought it in. I bought it in March 2014. Comes with enough fabric to add sleeves and bring up back. Paid total of $740 for dress and fabric. Back panel is sheer on sides. Also a few beads at the top left sleeve are loose. The store assured me the alterations person could fix it.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been stored in original bag and has remained hanging. Has not been cleaned or altered in any way.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Murray, UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.