This dress was purchased on this website from bridal shop that was going out of business before I had many details of my wedding. I has a beautiful, airy flow due to the sheer overlay on the lace. After booking my venue and finalizing more details, the dress no longer fit my vision of the wedding, and after having lost a bit of weight it no longer fit. It also ended up being a bit lower cut than it appeared in the pictures. My mom ended up making the dress that I wore, and this one was left in the garment bag. I kept this dress until after the wedding in case anything went wrong with the one I wore. The last picture shows the dress with a petticoat underneath it, which gives it more of a ballgown shape, but it can be worn without a petticoat for an A-line. Beautiful sweetheart neckline, chapel length train, boning gives structure, and inner elastic closure provides additional support. The criss-crossed ruching in the front is very flattering. $300 OBO.
- Alterations: This dress has never been altered. Approximate sizing- bust 35-38, waist 27-30, flared at the hips
- Preservation Method: New, never worn, has not been dry-cleaned or preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.