I love this dress!! It is so beautiful and I enjoyed every minute wearing it! I hope it finds a new bride and bring her as much joy and beauty as it brought me. I originally thought I would keep my dress for years and years, but as time passed by, I knew I would never wear it again or have it made into something else. It’s time for another bride to enjoy it.
Its ivory, 100% silk, pickups throughout with covered buttons and a train. It has a few tiny wear and tears from the wedding but nothing noticeable or bothersome.
- Alterations: I had the dress altered in the bust area and the torso area. It is wedding dress size 16 and I generally wear a 10 or 12. Also, I am 5'5" and wore 3 inch heels so the dress works for someone that height or shorter.
- Preservation Method: Dress was cleaned by a wedding dress shop and was stored in a bridal box. Did not take it out of the box for almost five years. The dress is currently being stored at a bridal consignment shop. If you are interested, I can give you information to see the dress and try it on.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.