I purchased this dress at “The White Dress” in Corona Del Mar, CA, while passing through on our way to Dana Point for a family vacation. I had already purchased the Amsale Bali dress for my garden wedding reception however; while on vacation our wedding venue cancelled on us. We were able to quickly book our second choice venue which was a outdoor swanky restaurant. My garden dress no longer fit the bill and I needed a sexy evening dress to wear in the St. Louis heat and humidity in the middle of July. I saw this dress as I walked toward the dressing room and the sales associate said that if you have an hour glass shape….this dress must be tried on. My jaw dropped when I put this dress on for the first time. It was amazing. I loved it. It was sexy, it was light and man did my “girls” look good! The front is a deep sweetheart with jeweled pieces, no glittery cheap rhinestones on this gown! The jewels stop underneath your arm so your underarms aren’t torn up during your day. The jewels continue on the back. I was terrified of “back fat” so I thought I needed a very low back however, as you can see from the pictures, it was plenty low and hit me in the exact right spot! I danced the night away in this dress! I can only add a limited amount of pics so email me and I can send you more!
I wore this dress in 85 degree weather from 10:30 to 1am without a problem. My husband almost fell over when I approached the alter. LOVE THIS DRESS!! I don’t need this dress for my future children…I’m currently pregnant with triplets….all of them boys.
- Alterations: I altered this dress down to my measurements 34B, 28" waist, 36" hips. I am 5'5" tall and wore 3" heels. The dress came with cups already inside of it but because my "girls" aren't' exactly shapely I had a padded Victoria's secret bra sewn in. It will remain with the dress and can be taken out by a seamstress.
- Preservation Method: This dress had to be meticulously cleaned because of the jeweled affect at the deep sweetheart in front and along the back. There was a significant red wine stain on the underside of the dress for some reason but it came out without a problem. It is now hanging in my closet, waiting for a new owner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.