This beautiful dress was purchased at Brides by Demetrios in San Diego. My mom bought it for me after we spent days looking at other places without being wowed even though it was out of our price range. We fell in love with it instantly.
I can send a link with more pictures on request (from my wedding album) that I’m having a hard time downloading and then re-uploading.
- Alterations: Had to have it altered for ~$200 (in and down) - I'm 5'6" and was 150 lbs, and added a bustle on the back for ease of wear for reception - which worked great and looked beautiful!
- Preservation Method: It's in great condition as I only wore it once and then had it professionally cleaned and preserved (for ~$250) by Wedding Gown Preservation Co. - I have the receipt and its in that box still - hasn't been removed since getting it back in the mail. As far as I know, there are no tears, discoloration or defects. Includes veil (which was preserved as well), which was purchased for ~$100.00
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.